Have you already completed the booklet “Supplemental Information for Medicaid for the Aged, Blind and Disabled (205SUPP)” that we mailed to you?
- If yes, go to Step 2.
- If no, go to Step 1.
Step 1. To get a copy of the booklet, click on the link 205SUPP. Then:
- Fill out the booklet on your computer.
- Save it to your computer.
- Print it.
- IMPORTANT: Sign it and put the date you sign it.
Step 2. There are 2 ways to send us the booklet.
- Mail it to:
Green Mountain Care
Application and Document Processing Center
280 State Drive
Waterbury, VT 05671-1500
- OR send it to us using your computer or phone:
- Scan pages 1-4 of your signed booklet on a copy machine to your computer as a PDF or take pictures of pages 1-4 of the booklet using your phone. Do not scan or take pictures of the first 2 pages of the booklet (i and ii)- we don’t need them; they are for you to keep.
- Once you have the PDF file or all pictures ready to send to us, go to http://ahsuploader.vermont.gov/ on the internet.
- Follow the steps in the Uploader instructions to send documents securely.